I find it funny that I lose so many people in my life, but gain a few new ones… sure its not the same amount of people, but it’s the quality. As I was growing up (yes, I still am) and while I shop with my mom, all I hear is “quality over quantity”, “be selective”. Then as I went to my mother and kept whining about how I lose so many people, she reminded me of what she constantly said about clothes and told me to use that throughout my relationships with people.
I not happy that some precious jewels have left my life, because I constantly think and reminisce those lovely times I had with EACH and every one of them, but I have to learn to let go. Hold their hands loosely and test them, will they grab my hand hard? Or will they let go? It’s a shame that most choose to let go. There are more than few variables, but what I’m talking about is what they expect from me. They want me to do it all, care, give, support… etc. if I’ve learned one thing so far in these 17 years is that I shouldn’t put effort in caring about people that won’t put some effort in our relationship as well.
Anyway, my point? Well, I miss the people that have left my life, but I’m still thankful that I have let some new doors open and welcomed newcomers, but I do look forward for everyone else leading their ways back into my heart!
I love everyone I’ve ever been friends with; I’ve ever met or even thought of randomly because you wouldn’t be in my life unless I cared for you and thought that there was a part of my heart or life you could fill…
Thank you, I’m very grateful.
&yes, I’m going all positive! A7san shay!
No comments:
Post a Comment