Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10 Guilty Pleasures

Hey everyone!! This is my second blog! So excited… but I have to admit, I’m STUCK! So, here’s a little about me, a few of my guilty pleasures…

1. Watching people fall/slip- I know, it’s mean… but c’mon it’s hilarious.
2. Pigging out- Especially when I had a long day or when I’m depressed.
3. Shopping, shopping, and some more shopping.
4. E! - Most of the time I’m making fun of the celebrities, but it keeps me going and laughing.
5. Gossip Girl- People! DON’T RUIN IT FOR ME! I’M ALMOST CAUGHT UP!
6. Jezebel- http://jezebel.com/
7. Jude Law, Eric Dane, Ricky Whittle & Gabriel Aubry- *sigh*
8. Sleeping late- okay, I mean sleeping in general. I love it. I. LOVE. IT!
9. Shoes- even if I don’t need them.
10. Waffles with LOADS of Nutella on them- so good! Try the one at Prime & Toast!

2 comments:

  1. #1... Next time you fall in front of me, remember your guilty pleasure and don't blame me for laaaughing 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. R baby, i'll always blame you for laughing, even at your lame jokes that i love! :)

    ReplyDelete