Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So I was going through one of my favorite websites, Jezebel, where I stumbled on a bizarre article “Paranoid Dude Seeks Lady to Spy on His Potential Fiancée”. The following quote is what a total weirdo wrote…

“There will be a speed dating event, and I am worried my soon to be fiancée will be attending. I'm not the jealous type that normally does this, but since I'm about to take a big step of giving her a ring, I need to make sure. Your job will simply be to stand in front of this restaurant and look for her arrival. That's it. IF you can get inside and get a snapshot of her in the act of "speed dating" I would pay an extra $50.
Offering $85 for this because it should not take you more than 1 hour. The location and time will be disclosed to you.”

SERIOUSLY!!!! What the hell is wrong with him? You wouldn’t marry her unless you trusted her, and obviously YOU DON’T. Men can’t live with them… can’t live without them.


***NOTE: NOT ALL MEN ARE TOTALLY APPALING IN MY EYES!! It’s just that some astonish me… its normal, don’t judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment